5 Things NOT to Do When Connecting with People on Social Networks
Feb 4, 2011 | Articles, Blog, Business Mistakes, Facebook, LinkedIn, Marketing, Social Networking, TwitterEveryone has an opinion about social networking and you’ll find a great disparity among people on what you should do, and should not do. The thing is, you are connecting with real people so why not treat them that way? It just takes a bit of attention and hardly any...
GET THE FREE REPORT
Sign up to get: Marketing Tips Twice a Month, Special Reports & Valuable Offers.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your e-mail is totally safe with me and will never be shared with anyone.
Stephanie's Most Popular Posts
- The Non-Salesy Guide to Writing a Letter to Potential Clients
- 9 Mistakes to Avoid When Naming Your Business
- Connect People To Each Other and Watch Your Business Grow
- How to Get Exactly the Number of Clients You Want
- 3 Reasons to Be Impeccable With Your Word in Business
- Approach Potential New Clients Without Cold Calling
- What Is YOUR Special Sauce?
Transform Your Business for More Ease, Fulfillment & Profit🎙Meaningpreneur Podcast Host⚡️21 Years in Business 🌏Global Soul in NL
⬇️ MORE CLIENTS GUIDE