Why You Need to Keep Track of Your Connections & How to Do It
Mar 3, 2017 | Articles, Blog, Business Strategy, Connector, Listening, Marketing, Social NetworkingThe people you know, your network of connections, are the foundation of your business. You could even go so far as to say they are your business. Think about it, without them you have no clients, no prospects, no partners, and no colleagues. So if your connections are...
Why Your Small Business Marketing Isn’t Bringing You Enough Clients
Apr 30, 2015 | Articles, Blog, Business Strategy, Marketing, New Clients, NicheYou’re working your buns off in your business trying to get everything done, including your marketing. But is your marketing bringing the results you want? You don’t have a second to waste so you need to know that your marketing actions will pay off. But do you even...
GET THE FREE REPORT
Sign up to get: Marketing Tips Twice a Month, Special Reports & Valuable Offers.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your e-mail is totally safe with me and will never be shared with anyone.
Stephanie's Most Popular Posts
- The Non-Salesy Guide to Writing a Letter to Potential Clients
- 9 Mistakes to Avoid When Naming Your Business
- How to Get Exactly the Number of Clients You Want
- 3 Reasons to Be Impeccable With Your Word in Business
- Connect People To Each Other and Watch Your Business Grow
- Approach Potential New Clients Without Cold Calling
- Seth Godin & the Two Questions You Need to Be Able to Answer
Transform Your Business for More Ease, Fulfillment & Profit🎙Meaningpreneur Podcast Host⚡️21 Years in Business 🌏Global Soul in NL
⬇️ MORE CLIENTS GUIDE