The Best Way to Measure Your Visibility
Nov 16, 2017 | Articles, Blog, Business Strategy, Facebook, LinkedIn, Marketing, Measuring, VideoAs a Business Owner, you know how important visibility is for success. Social Media is great but you don’t really know who saw what or how many people actually consumed your information. You need to be able to measure, in a concrete way, how many people are actually...
The Non-Salesy Guide to Writing a Letter to Potential Clients
Sep 4, 2015 | Articles, Blog, Business Strategy, Marketing, New ClientsWhen I wrote the post, Approach Potential New Clients Without Cold Calling, I mentioned a letter you should send. Please read this post before you continue here so that you have the right context and know what to do with the letter. Recently I was talking with a...
GET THE FREE REPORT
Sign up to get: Marketing Tips Twice a Month, Special Reports & Valuable Offers.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your e-mail is totally safe with me and will never be shared with anyone.
Stephanie's Most Popular Posts
- The Non-Salesy Guide to Writing a Letter to Potential Clients
- How to Get Exactly the Number of Clients You Want
- 9 Mistakes to Avoid When Naming Your Business
- Connect People To Each Other and Watch Your Business Grow
- 3 Reasons to Be Impeccable With Your Word in Business
- How to Grow Your Business Without Using Social Media
- Approach Potential New Clients Without Cold Calling
Transform Your Business for More Ease, Fulfillment & Profit🎙Meaningpreneur Podcast Host⚡️21 Years in Business 🌏Global Soul in NL
⬇️ MORE CLIENTS GUIDE