Why Perfect Isn’t Best for Your Business
Nov 16, 2012 | Articles, Blog, Business Strategy, VideoIf you want to have more joy and be more productive in your business you need to embrace the concept of, ‘Doing Your Best.’ Watch this short video (less than 2 minutes) to find out how. “When you do your best you learn to accept yourself.” Don...
Are You Making Any of These 8 Mistakes in Your Business?
Dec 11, 2009 | Articles, Blog, Business Mistakes, Business Strategy, MeasuringAre you communicating effectively and in a trust building way? The way you interact with potential clients and people in your network is a direct reflection on you, and your business. Check out these eight mistakes to see if you are sending the wrong message. 1. No...
GET THE FREE REPORT
Sign up to get: Marketing Tips Twice a Month, Special Reports & Valuable Offers.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your e-mail is totally safe with me and will never be shared with anyone.
Stephanie's Most Popular Posts
- 9 Mistakes to Avoid When Naming Your Business
- The Non-Salesy Guide to Writing a Letter to Potential Clients
- Marketing Without Realizing It With Dr. Marcia Goddard
- 3 Reasons to Be Impeccable With Your Word in Business
- Seth Godin & the Two Questions You Need to Be Able to Answer
- Approach Potential New Clients Without Cold Calling
- The No Pressure Way to Follow Up With Prospects
Transform Your Business for More Ease, Fulfillment & Profit🎙Meaningpreneur Podcast Host⚡️21 Years in Business 🌏Global Soul in NL
⇓ MORE CLIENTS GUIDE