Whether or not you are currently using advertising as one of your marketing strategies, I want to share a fabulous way to make the most of the money you do invest in advertising.
So first off, what are Google AdWords? When you search on Google, you will get organic search results but above those, at the top of the page, you will see results with that start with a little yellow box that say ‘Ad’ those are paid Google AdWords campaigns. Go to your internet browser right now and type in some key words related to your business to see what I mean.
Here is an example of just one of my ads on Google AdWords:
7 Steps To Attract More Clients
In Less Time – get your free report
What do you currently spend to attract one new client? Look at each of your marketing strategies and divide the amount of money you have invested by the number of new clients you have attracted to find out.
What would you be willing to spend to attract one new client? What would it be worth to you to be able to know the most cost effective way to attract clients?
5 Reasons to Use Google AdWords
1. You only pay when someone finds your business and they click on the link in your ad.
2. It is a breakthrough way to test similar ads to see which one attracts the most interest. Maybe people want ‘fast’ over ‘easy’ or perhaps they prefer the ‘best’ over the ‘cheapest.’
3. It is a way for prospective new clients from all over the world to find your business. You can choose, per country, where you want your ads to appear. You can also choose languages.
4. It is a smaller investment (you determine how much you spend) than traditional advertising and in many cases much more effective.
5. The ad performance measurement system and all of the reports that are available are amazing and don’t require you to do any calculations. You can use the text from your most successful ads on your website and other marketing materials.
Are you convinced? If so, check out the guide. Getting started will take some time and it will pay off. Once you get the hang of it you’ll be able to create new ads in minutes.
What do you have to lose? You control how much you invest so there are no surprises. You will find out which ads work the best and in the meantime may attract new clients from around the globe.
So schedule a block of time in the coming days to sit down and find out how you can use Google AdWords to grow your business.
© Stephanie Ward
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR NEWSLETTER, BLOG, OR WEBSITE? You can, as long as you include this information with it: Stephanie Ward is the Marketing Coach for Entrepreneurs who want to set create meaningful and prosperous businesses. Grab your FREE copy of the special report ‘7 Steps to Attract More Clients in Less Time’ plus business building tips, at: https://www.fireflycoaching.com.
Share your thoughts and questions on Google AdWords in the comments section below.
LIKE WHAT YOU'RE SEEING?
Sign up to get: Marketing Tips Twice a Month, Special Reports & Valuable Offers.